Welcome to JEB Interim Management for Finance and Procurement
My name is Joost van Beem and I started JEB Interim Management in 2017.
- I am an internationally experienced and broadly skilled Senior Finance Professional.
- I have worked in growing and changing businesses at senior level with a balanced focus between business result driven- and policy making activities to achieve short- and secure longer-term results.
- I am a Finance business partner, people and change manager with a pragmatic attitude and “can do”-mentality.
- I prefer to work in dynamic, entrepreneurial, innovative and competitive organisations.
- I am able to connect market insights and developments with clear strategic- and operational planning including driving business performance.
- I have extensive experience with Finance transformation by assessing Finance strategy and vision, designing and implementing change to the Finance organisation, processes and systems to improve the overall value of finance.
- I have been involved in various mergers and acquisitions and responsible for integration of acquisitions. Dealt with complex accounting and reporting issues including external market communication.
- I have good knowledge of tax- and financing structures and Supply Chain financing.
- I have managed implementations of governance, risk and control procedures and processes.
- I have deep knowledge of procurement processes and operations including being responsible for centralisation of processes and activities.
- I have managed and supervised outsourcing of finance processes, procurement operations, IT projects and SAP implementations. Experience with developing and implementing risk- and tax control frameworks.
Area of Expertise:
- Performance measurement
- Financial- and Management reporting
- Complex accounting issues and processes
- Governance, Risk & Control
- Purchase Price Accounting (PPA)
- Financial Markets communications
- Hedging (FX and commodities)
- Taxes and tax structures
- Transfer Pricing
- Business valuation
- Merger and Acquisitions
- Due Diligence
- Post merger integration
- IT project Management
- Change Management
- Finance Transformation
- Supply Chain Financing
- Food & Beverages
- Business Services
- Media & Advertising
- Building & Construction
- Real Estate
- CFO/Finance director
- Head of Finance Transformation
- Accounting Director
- Master in Accountancy, NIVRA-Nyenrode
- Executive program The New CFO, Erasmus University
- Lean/Six Sigma White and Yellow belt training
- International Management Course, INSEAD
- Advanced valuation, AIF
- High Performance Leadership course, IMD
- Worked for a Japanese company for 2 years as interim manager
- 13 years at The Heineken Company
- Lived 6 months in Edinburgh, Scotland (commuter)
- Auditor in Central Africa on travel basis for 5 years